- PhD students
- Research engineers
- Everyone who is involved in Science at large!
- Understand how to collaborate with Git
- Be able to write a paper in team (2 or more)
- Know about existing tools related to Git to ease your job
To follow this training session, you must know how to use Git (at least the basics). Hence, we recommend you to follow the Git 101 session first.
- Collaborating with Git
- branches and simple workflows
- handling conflicts
- Collaborative writing with Markdown (or LaTeX)
- introduction to Overleaf/Authorea
- advanced GitHub/GitLab usage
- Versioning data
- introduction to Zenodo GitHub integration